Registration Update for upcoming 2020/2021 Season

LANSW has advised that Registrations are postponed until 15th August at this stage. This is to allow all Centres to complete and submit their Covid Safe Plans for review and approval. As with everything right now, this is subject to change. We are hoping to start the season at the start of term 4. We will keep you posted.

We are working through logistics for the start of the new season and will share our covid safety plan once finalised. So we can focus on our MLA families safety we have made the very difficult decision to not run Tiny Tots and U6 this year. We will review this for the second half of the season as we realise many families will be disappointed by this. Another decision we have had to make is to move our U10 group into the earlier junior session and not have them in the later senior session. We will keep you updated regarding registrations and start of season dates once finalised.

We appreciate your patience as there is a lot to work through in this challenging and unprecedented time, we are doing all we can to run a season as normal as possible working with the restrictions to keep everyone safe.

If anyone would like to assist with the planning for the season or assisting in the first few weeks please email us at