Enable children of all ages and ability to participate and explore their physical talents through athletics.
Inclusion, fun, fitness
Mosman Little Athletics Centre provides activities to develop athletics skills through an appropriate mix of skill development activity learning and competition based programs for children aged between 5 and 17 years. The Club also runs a Tiny Tots program for those who do not qualify for the U6 age group.
The opportunity for the social interaction of children and adults alike is also encouraged through active participation by all whilst promoting healthy lifestyle choices.
Principal objectives include:
- To provide events that allow for learning and competition whilst fostering fun and participation
- Facilitate skill development for children in the U6 age group through a non-competitive environment
- To encourage athlete participation in activities designed to develop motor skills and technique that lead to personal achievement and high levels of personal satisfaction
- To facilitate team competition in regional and state championships
- To conduct Centre events following the principles of State Regulations
- To promote Sun Smart, Smoke Free and Healthy Eating lifestyle choices
- To promote entry into established senior athletic clubs