MLA Christmas Celebration
On Monday 12 December 2016 we invite all MLA families to help us celebrate Christmas and the final training for this year with a Family Christmas Picnic!
After a reduced Junior & Tiny Tots training session (finishing at 5 pm) we have a special visitor arriving so we invite families to bring a rug and their picnic dinner and enjoy a fun and relaxed evening with the Club on Balmoral Oval. Pizza will be provided for all athletes to supplement their family picnics.
Senior athletes will start their training at 6.30pm to allow time to picnic with their families first. A sausage sizzle will be provided for seniors after their training session.
- 4.15 to 5 pm U6 to U9 Junior Age Groups Training
- 4.30 to 5 pm Tiny Tots Training
- 5.00 pm All Athletes sit in designated area by Age Group
- 5.10 pm Christmas Visitor
- 5.20 to 6.30pm Family Picnic on Oval and/or Parents collect children
- 6.30 to 7.30 pm U10 to U17 Senior Age Groups training
- 7.40 pm Coach Competition and Sausage Sizzle
- McGrath Real Estate have organised for a special visitor to greet the children after their training session
- McGrath Real Estate will also provide Pizza for all our Junior athletes
- Harris Farm will provide a sausage sizzle for all our Senior Athletes after the senior training session
Training in the New Year resumes on Monday 16 January 2017.